OUR MARKETING AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
Choose the right Marketing Automation solution!
The choice of a Marketing Automation solution is a key step into your digital transformation journey. This is why your business should be ready for change. Are you ready to implement them? What are your real needs? What are your goals? Can you manage the deployment of the solutions? Is your team ready?
Here are the basic features
of a Marketing Automation tool
- Contact segmentation
- Journey Builder
- Email production and diffusion
- Scoring and lifecycle stage marketing
- Reporting and campaign follow up
- Integration with third-party systems
Our Marketing Automation
Eloqua is an Oracle solution. It allows you to plan, create and run marketing campaigns on different channels. This Marketing Automation tool has different options to segment and target a specific audience with the most pertinent content. You can also analyse customer behavior on your website and on social media.
You can also:
- Create content calendars
- Set up promotional campaigns
- Manage your lead nurturing
- Create SEO optimized content that is adapted to your client personas
- Create landing pages et forms
- Publish content on your different platforms
- Analyze your data after publishing or launching a campaign
- Use data to optimize and create new content
Marketo is a Marketing Automation tool allowing the automation and the management of your mailing campaigns, drip nurturing or lead scoring on different channels. Marketo helps you reducing your teams’ manual efforts so that you can generate more qualified leads. This simplifies your sales team’s tasks and increases your marketing strategy ROI.
With Marketo, you can:
- Access the dashboards and reporting
- Plan your campaigns and publications
- Strengthen your leads’ engagement
- Customize marketing messages according to channels and targets
- Synchronize your marketing team’s actions
- Get an overview on your marketing automation
Pardot allows you to automate your marketing actions by creating more powerful campaigns thanks to an intuitive and easy to use central scenario. By providing relevant content to your prospects and customers throughout their buyer’s journey you will find it easier to engage them with your brand while creating a strong relationship.
And thanks to the integration with Salesforce CRM, you’ll be able to create intelligent data programs, which will help you improve the ROI of your marketing actions, generate new leads and retain existing customers.
- Streamlined lead management
- Intelligent ROI reporting
- Smarter lead generation
- Creating engaging marketing campaigns
- Information transfer between sales and marketing teams
Hubspot combines CRM and Marketing Automation. It was created to decrease your sales team’s manual work and optimise their productivity levels by placing clients at the core of your processes. In fact, the Hubspot interface is quite intuitive and each step of the process can be customized.
Hubspot allows you to:
- Organize your emails, record calls and generate client data
- Follow up on the entire sales funnel
- Synchronize with Gmail or Outlook
- Identify the content used by leads to customize the approach
- Create landing pages and CTAs
- Update your website’s content, optimize it for search engines and customize it for each visitor
- Manage your social media accounts, your blog and you email campaigns
Marketing Cloud is a Salesforce solution. It allows you to collect, organise and store client data in order to obtain detailed profiles. Using this tool and its integrated artificial intelligence allows you to customize your marketing strategy. You will also have access to your email campaigns, ads and social media accounts to engage with your clients.
Marketing Cloud allows:
- Commercial performance enhancement
- Decision making process made easy thanks to updated data
- Improve lead generation and close more
- Use of AI to help you understand your performance
Some marketing automation and CRM
We work closely with our clients to build long term relationships. Find the clients that we accompany in Marketing Automation and CRM.