Choosing the right Marketing Automation and CRM tool!
Marketing Automation and CRM tools have the same basic features:
- Contact segmentation
- Email production and diffusion
- Scoring and lifecycle stage marketing
- Reporting and campaign follow up
- Integration with third-party systems
- Contact management
- Buyer’s journey
- Daily dashboard
- Document management
- Automatic data capture
- Integration with third-party systems
The choice of a CRM or Marketing Automation solution is a step into your digital transformation journey. This is why your business should be ready for change.
Are you ready to implement them? What are your real needs? What are your goals? Can you manage the deployment of the solutions? Is your team ready?
Marketing Automation tools we use
Eloqua is an Oracle solution. It allows you to plan, create and run marketing campaigns on different channels. This Marketing Automation tool has different options to segment and target a specific audience with the most pertinent content. You can also analyse customer behavior on your website and on social media.
You can also:
- Create content calendars
- Manage your lead nurturing
- Create SEO optimized content that is adapted to your client personas
- Create landing pages and forms
- Publish content on your different platforms
- Analyse your data after publishing or launching a campaign
- Use data to optimise and create new content
Marketo is a Marketing Automation tool allowing the automation and the management of your mailing campaigns, drip nurturing or lead scoring on different channels. Marketo helps you reducing your teams’ manual efforts so that you can generate more qualified leads. This simplifies your sales team’s tasks and increases your marketing strategy ROI.
With Marketo, you can:
- Access the dashboards and reporting
- Plan your campaigns and publications
- Strengthen your leads’ engagement
- Customize marketing messages according to channels and targets
- Synchronise your marketing team’s actions
- Get an overview on your marketing automation
Marketing Cloud is a Salesforce solution. It allows you to collect, organise and store client data in order to obtain detailed profiles. Using this tool and its integrated artificial intelligence allows you to customize your marketing strategy. You will also have access to your email campaigns, ads and social media accounts to engage with your clients.
Marketing Cloud permet :
- Commercial performance enhancement
- Decision making process made easy thanks to updated data
- Improve lead generation and close more
- Use of AI to help you understand your performance
CRM tools we use
Salesforce is a leading CRM solution. Based on the cloud, Salesforce allows you to centralise your sales, services and marketing actions. You will then be able to have a better understanding of your customer behavior. In fact, Salesforce is also called Customer Success Platform. The advantage of this solution is that you do not need to have advanced IT skills to set it up or manage it.
Salesforce allows you to:
- Improve your sales team productivity
- Make a decision based on up to date data
- Generate more leads and close more deals
- Use artificial intelligence to help you understand your results
Hubspot combines CRM and Marketing Automation. It was created to decrease your sales team’s manual work and optimise their productivity levels by placing clients at the core of your processes. In fact, the Hubspot interface is quite intuitive and each step of the process can be customized.
Hubspot allows you to:
- Organize your emails, record calls and generate client data
- Follow up on the entire sales funnel
- Synchronise with Gmail and Outlook
- Identify the content used by leads to customize the approach
- Create landing pages and CTAs
- Update your website’s content, optimize it for search engines and customize it for each visitor
- Manage your social media accounts, your blog and you email campaigns
Sugar optimizes your sales team’s performance, helping them follow leads and opportunities within the funnel. It also allows the automation of marketing campaigns.
Sugar allows you to:
- Forecast income
- Visualise sales people’s performance
- Work offline on the mobile application
- Collaborate using Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Manage multi channel campaigns
- Assign leads to your sales teams
- Centralize requests addressed to your client service
Some project of marketing automation tool implementation
We work closely with our clients to build long term relationships. Find the clients that we accompany in Marketing Automation and CRM
What are you waiting for to launch your own project?